The following things support a positive investment decision:
- The company is developing a SaaS service for businesses or consumers.
- The team consists of 1–2 experienced entrepreneurs.
- The dynamics of the team (shareholders) is balanced in terms of competence.
- The team has (a) sales professional(s) and one experienced software developer.
- The company has customers.
Before making a financing decision, we go through the company’s investor presentation, the 12–18 month budget, and cash flow calculation. A meeting with the owners can be arranged remotely.
A high-quality demo of the SaaS product must be ready. The product architecture and technology stack must be documented.